Are you an Irish citizen and working abroad?
.. And, are you considering a mortgage back home? If so, an Expat Mortgage is for you.
- To qualify for these mortgages, you must have evidence of a deposit of 35% of the purchase price having been saved.
- A mortgage should not exceed 3.5 times gross single or combined incomes.
- A key determinant for loan approval is a proven ability to actually save the amount of money that you will need to repay the loan.
- You will be stress tested for exchange rate changes.
What will you need …
- Bank statements / account operation – 6 months on all bank accounts
- Source of Income ( evidence last three years ) and Sustainability of same
- Demonstrated repayment capacity ( excluding existing rent abroad )
- CV outlining qualifications and employment history
- Credit Check from country of residence ( translated )